I have been so active on instagram this month due to I spend a majority of it packing up my house and being miserable. Hopefully I will be able to be more active once this moving stuff is done with. However if you would like to follow me on instagram I would love to discover new people and be insta-friends! That was lame. I’m lame sorry.
Things I did this month besides moving
- Neighbors house caught on fire. (no one got hurt!)
- Drank some beer
- Last day of work
- Purchase some cold weather clothes (hopefully on the blog soon)
- Watched my cat be weird
How did your month go?
September was a interesting month for me, I went on vacation, had my 13th/3rd anniversary, and pretty much sprinkled Tesla and Mordechai in when I could.
Hope you enjoy and don’t you forget to follow me on Instagram
Let me share with you all how my November went!
So this month was all about Me, Me, Me.
- I dyed my hair
- Starbucks guy I order my drinks from (Almost everyday) Thinks my name is Emily…. He Is Wrong
- The Navy Grog Drink That was amazing
- Working on Blog, Hopefully you all are loving it
- Reading a New Book. Look for the review sometime in December
- Watching Old T.V. Shows on Netflix
So as you can see I took time to just relax and work on somethings.
Take a Look at what I’ve been up to in April.
So Follow Me On Instagram!
See Ya Later!